KEEEN Wastewater Treatment bioremediation agent is a natural, non-chemical cleaner which:
- Is a synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbon, oil, grease and organic molecules.
- Reduces odor in wastewater facilities, lift stations, holding ponds and landfill applications.
- Resists many chemical shocks and decreases recovery time.
- Improves biological, sludge and nitrification/de-nitrification processes.
- Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment.
- Reduces BOD/COD/SS/FOG of wastewater prior to release into public wastewater treatment.
- Package sizes: 250 ml, 5 liters, 20 liters, 200 liters and 1000 liters.