KEEEN Oil Spill Control bioremediation agent is a natural and non-chemical cleaner which:
- Is a synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbon, oil, grease and organic molecules degrading them into carbon dioxide and water.
- Has neutral pH, is non-corrosive, non-flammable, safe to use and biodegradable. It does not irritate skin.
- Reduces BOD/COD/SS/FOG of wastewater prior to release in public wastewater lines.
- Oil Spill Control is free from organic solvents, preservatives, biocides or chemicals.
- The fact that the product is biodegradable and reduces oxygen demand means that it does not harm the environment during use and that washing solutions can be disposed off safely.
- Package sizes: 250 ml, 5 liters, 20 liters, 200 liters and 1000 liters.