KEEEN Odor Eliminator bioremediation agent is a natural, biological, non-chemical odor suppressor and organic dirt cleaner which:
- Is a synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with nontoxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbons, oil, grease and organic molecules.
- Is neutral in pH, non-toxic, non-volatile and non-flammable.
- Eliminates and degrades organic substances as unpleasant odor sources by microbial activity.
- Applications include wastewater or compost facilities, garbage transfer stations, landfills, rendering plants, solid waste handling, laundries and vegetable wastes.
- Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment.
- Apply Odor Eliminator diluted with water at a ratio of 1:100 by spraying onto organic odor sources. Usage frequency depends on the accumulation rate of odor forming organic waste substances.
- Package sizes: 250 ml, 5 liters, 20 liters, 200 liters and 1000 liters.
NOTE: Limit the use of bleaches, sanitizers, and other strong chemicals as they can limit or eliminate the effectiveness of the microbes.